MANE EVENT - Volunteer Opportunities and Giving
Volunteer for Civic Service
Services Provided by Volunteers
- Horse Handling
- Side Walking
- Equine Care
- Grounds and Facilities Maintenance
- Light Construction
- Assistant Teaching
- Public Relations
Please consider making a financial contribution to Mane Event. Mane Event is a Maryland and federal not-for-profit corporation, and contributions are tax deductible. Opportunities for giving are numerous and varied:
- Contributions to the General Fund
- Contributions to the Scholarship Fund
- Sponsor a child or disabled veteran for receipt of lessons or therapeutic riding,
- Sponsor a therapy or lesson horse on a monthly basis
- Name a pasture
- Name a farm facility (arena, barn, main gate)
- Plant a tree or install a bench in memory of others
- Gifts of needed farm and tack equipment and supplies
Cash, check and payment though social service or health care providers are the most common forms of payment. To maintain affordability, Mane Event has not yet begun credit card payments.
For more information email RideOn@ManeEventRide.org
Mane Event is dedicated to a Drug-Free Workplace; employees are subject to the Anne Arundel County's Substance Abuse Policy. Alcohol and smoking are prohibited on the property. Staff and volunteers are subject to background and reference checks. .
Mane Event does not discriminate based on age, nationality, religion, ancestry, race, gender or gender expression or sexual orientation.